RunBuddy Mobile, LLC is a mobile dog gym offering fitness sessions to help your dog get and maintain a happy, healthy life. We are a mobile service coming to your home to exercise your dog inside our air conditioned fitness unit.
With safety and care, we take your dog through up to three stages of training; from initial training, to confidence and challenge, we keep your dog moving and improving! See our Training Brochure for more details.
Why Exercise Your Dog?
Problems With Lack of Exercise
Dogs can be like young children. If you don’t give them something constructive to do with their energy, they’ll find something to do on their own-and you may not like it!
- Destructive chewing, digging or scratching
- Investigative behaviors, like garbage raiding
- Hyperactivity, excitability and night-time activity
- Unruliness, knocking over furniture and jumping up on people
- Excessive predatory and social play
- Play biting and rough play
- Attention-getting behaviors like barking and whining
Benefits of Exercise and Play
The good news is that keeping your dog healthy, happy and out of trouble with daily exercise is a lot of fun and provides many benefits, including:
- Reduce or eliminate the common behavior problems listed above, such as digging, excessive barking, chewing and hyperactivity
- Keeps dogs healthy, agile and limber
- Reduces digestive problems and constipation
- Helps timid or fearful dogs build confidence and trust
- Dogs feel sleepy, rather than restless, at bedtime or when you’re relaxing
- Keep dogs’ weight under control
Please talk to your vet before engaging your dog in physical activity if there is a risk of illness or injury. Dogs are required to be up to date on all vaccinations.
What we can do
Simply put, we run dogs. RunBuddy Mobile LLC is a canine exercise service brought to your doorstep. Step inside our climate controlled mobile unit to experience the happiest thirty minutes of your dog’s day.
Each mobile K-9 fitness unit is fitted with state-of-the-art equipment to accommodate any size and breed with the utmost safety and comfort. You can cheer your dog along the way or feel free to let our friendly professionals do the work for you.
Regular RunBuddy Mobile LLC sessions are more than a simple time saver; they expedite energy release and work your dog into an accomplished, calm mindset. Each session lasts approximately 20-30 minutes and are recommended weekly for optimal results.
Single Runs -
Weekly Runs -
Multiple Dogs & Apartment Specials
Take a look at what the Media is saying
In the News
We Love what we do
Meet the Founder
David then found his home in the desert heat of Arizona in 2014 where he teamed up with the Fire Department Search and Rescue Team (AZSearchDogs) to help train their variety of dogs.
Now open to the public, David brings his experience and enthusiasm to your home and gets your dog moving towards a happier and healthier life.